Part of my issue with both money and fitness is not realizing until it is too late that every penny and activity count. In order to better analyze where my problem areas are and what I am doing right, I want to make a daily post that summarizes my activies both in activity and in money.
Here’s what it’s going to look like for now. This is my entry for 10/14/2013:
- Spent: $16.83 at Target for 100 thank you cards and a FastBreak candy bar
- Method of payment: Venture card
- Balances of checking and savings accounts: 3,070.39 (2,305.30 in shared checking and 765.09 in personal checking)
- Bills paid: $0. Last payment was my Yogaglo monthly membership on the 10th.
- Activity: 12:47 minute, 1 mile run and 1 hour, level 2 yoga practice
- Breakfast- Peanut butter and jelly toast on wheat bread.
- Snack 1- Bag of fritos
- Lunch- Leftover rice and pork chops
- Snack 2- Bag of doritos
- Snack 3- Fastbreak bar (seriously, yesterday was all emotional eating)
- Dinner- Baked pasta and garlic bread
- Snack 4- Some $2 Only tortilla chips (ugh)
Notes to self:
- Dear GOD. Could I be more of an emotional eater? Must stop now.
- Fitness was great. The run was nice and easy. I’m going to try to get one in every other day. Yoga is #yogaeverydamnday
- Spending was planned (except for the Fastbreak). Those thank you cards are must purchase and are the last of our wedding related expenses. I bought them on clearance for about $5 a pack. I would have preferred to get the $8 a pack, but what can you do when you’re on a budget?