Check back often as I work to pay off all of our debt!
FitNP’s Debt (as of 10/29/2013) from highest to lowest:
Best Buy Credit Card- $655PAID OFF ON 10/29/2013
- Sallie Mae Loan 1- $1,070
- US Bank Card 1- $100.00 IN PROGRESS
- FirstMark Services Loan- $1,230
- Sallie Mae Loan 2- $1,458
- Sallie Mae Loan 3- $2,290
- Sallie Mae Loan 4- $2,290 (not a typo)
- Sallie Mae Grad Plus Loan- $2,333
- Capital One Card 1- $3,075.18
- Us Bank Card 2- $3,853
- Great Lakes Loan- $6,685
- Sallie Mae Loan 5- $6,868
- Sallie Mae Loan 6- $11,295
- Student Loan M- $24,853
Starting Debt: $69,252
Total Debt as of 10/31/2013: $67,483
Debt paid off: $1,769
Percentage of debt paid: 2.5%
- Pay off smallest, credit card balances (those in blue) first.
- Once debt is paid off, use saved amount from old debt’s minimum balance to help pay off next smallest debt.
- Close off highest interest credit card and rely on 3 cards.
- Repeat process for student loans balances (those in maroon).
- Savings Account: $5,000 at .05% interest
- Joint Checking Account: $1,002
- Personal Checking Account: $1,566
Total Assets: $7,592